 Trains / 5243
Re: April 1st sometime in the world ... ? (Re: New Trains)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 15:05:02 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

"Michael Edwards" <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> writes:

THIS IS A HOAX

Feel free to call me gullible, but I believe this is real.  The layout
of the ads are different than what we are used to, but I would
attribute that to it being a Deutsche Bahn promotion catalogue, or
something to that effect.  At least the text in the yellow triangle
appears to refer to some sort of contest.

We recently had a "TINE LEGO milk truck" promotion in Norway, and the
layout of the ad folder was totally non-LEGO like.

How could someone fake those new train wheels, say?  Sure, they could
have been faked, but it would have taken much effort from the one
doing the fake.

I think the train people can look forward to a bright future!

Fredrik (gullible)