 Trains / 3881
Re: Pantograph powered LEGO trains?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 17:06:23 GMT

brian williams wrote:

All,

Larry mentioned a train in the GMLTC pictures that is not a standard Lego
color.  It is my beloved locomotive "Kathryn" which pulls the royal train on my
layout.  The dark green color and brass bands are achieved through the use
of stickers only - no paint.

That seems hard to believe! Are you, for instance, putting stickers on
all sides and faces of those 1x1 with side studs? That is a lot of VERY
fine sticker work. Way better fine motor control in your fingers than I
would ever hope to have.

--
Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!