 Trains / 3120
  Re: 4561 alternates (was: sale at kbkids)

(...) OK, now we can at least see the experts moving around in the brushwood. But look how they are now desperately trying to de-rail (!) the thread about the issue if they can build 4561 alternates... :-P Martin E. (making tracks(!) very (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4561 alternates (was: sale at kbkids)

I'm not building any alternates ;-) I bought 2 4561s, so I can tear them apart, and use them for the basis of my cargo train. This is my first EVER train, so expert I am definitely NOT ;-) And I might even have all the transblue 1x4x3 and 1x2x3 (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)