 Trains / 30883
30882  |  30884
Subject:
Basic question about laying LEGO train track.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 2009 17:34:50 GMT

Okay, so I've been building custom Santa Fe rolling stock for about 3 years now,
but I am finally setting out to build my own train layout. I just recently
finished my custom GP-38 Santa Fe loco with a yellow and blue war-bonnet design,
but I'm waiting to get the decals on before I post any pictures. Anyway, so I'm
putting down my base plates to build the layout on, and I'm wondering what you
more experienced layout builders do with the track. The straight track obviously
would stick down to the base plates fine, but the curved tracks do not since
they are at an angle to the studs on the base plate. I'm just wondering what you
guys do.

Thanks,
Mark