 Trains / 30882
Re: The LEGO Group to Participate in NMRA National Train Show 2009
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 11 Jul 2009 12:09:00 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Elroy Davis wrote:
   Jamie will also be available during the show for any questions you may have about his other excellent creations - Fast Flyer, Cafe Corner, Cool Convertible, Green Grocer, and newly announced Grand Carousel.

As much as I would love to take credit for the Grand Carousel, it should be clarified that that model was designed by Steen Sig Andersen. I’m just responsible for the detailing around the top with the gold plates, jester hats and inverted beards.

I look forward to meeting many of you at the show!

jamie