 Trains / 30784
Re: UP Rio Grande Heritage Series in 8-wide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 2009 04:15:15 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Scott Wardlaw wrote:

Here is my fourth addition to the Union Pacific Heritage Series: The Rio Grande.

I’ve been dragging my feet on finishing the railings for this one, but since traffic has been a bit light on LUGNET, I finally kicked it into gear and got it done.

More pictures here: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/107330

Let me know what you think of it.

Thanks, Scott W.

Awesome! Absolutely awesome.