 Trains / 30780
Subject:
UP Rio Grande Heritage Series in 8-wide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 2009 15:54:42 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Here is my fourth addition to the Union Pacific Heritage Series: The Rio Grande.

I’ve been dragging my feet on finishing the railings for this one, but since traffic has been a bit light on LUGNET, I finally kicked it into gear and got it done.

More pictures here: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/107330

Let me know what you think of it.

Thanks, Scott W.

Re: UP Rio Grande Heritage Series in 8-wide
Here is my fourth addition to the Union Pacific Heritage Series: The Rio Grande.

I’ve been dragging my feet on finishing the railings for this one, but since traffic has been a bit light on LUGNET, I finally kicked it into gear and got it done.

More pictures here: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/107330

Let me know what you think of it.

Thanks, Scott W.

Awesome! Absolutely awesome.

Is that medium orange?

Cale

Re: UP Rio Grande Heritage Series in 8-wide