 Trains / 30123
30122  |  30124
Subject:
GBLT&C Logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.ulug
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2008 12:06:02 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

To all,

The Great Basin Lego Train Club (GBLT&C) located in and around Salt Lake City, Utah is pleased to unveil our new LOGO ...

We based the LOGO on the 1970-1997 Rio Grande LOGO ...

GBLT&C has been functioning in one capacity or another since 2000.

In 2006 ULUG (Utah LUG) was created and merged with GBLT&C.

Since the merger both clubs have experienced phenomenal internal growth and overwhelming support from the community.

In 2007, we attended 9 shows in Utah, Wyoming, Idaho and Nevada.

To date in 2008, we have attended two shows with 6 more shows scheduled and another 3 shows in the planning stages.

--Brian