 Trains / 30123
  GBLT&C Logo

To all, The Great Basin Lego Train Club (GBLT&C) located in and around Salt Lake City, Utah is pleased to unveil our new LOGO ... (URL) We based the LOGO on the 1970-1997 Rio Grande LOGO ... (URL) GBLT&C has been functioning in one capacity or (...) (16 years ago, 17-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.ulug, FTX) !