 Trains / 30051
Re: LDCC control from PC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2008 05:15:38 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Matija Puzar wrote:
   Hello people,

I got a bit tired of compiling and uploading programs to a second RCX every time I need to make a small change (ok, adding the possibility to do adjustments with the remote control helps a bit), so I decided to make a win-program that would control the trains directly from the PC using the USB IR tower. If anyone else thinks they might have use for it, even better (it is written in C# so it requires .NET, but I guess nowadays it is not an issue).

Cool! Keep posting on your progress.

Benn