 Trains / 29570
  Re: The Future of Trains // Wishlist

(...) Point of view? I enjoy working with my LEGO trains. I put out a lot of work in 'abusing' my trains to do a show, both for the visitor and mine own pleasure. The model Railroad Hobby is the largest Hobby in the world. It is done almost in every (...) (17 years ago, 4-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The Future of Trains // Wishlist

(...) Well put Don. Better than I could have done. Every time I started to write something up I had trouble containing my anger and writing something constructive. Right now my hope lies not with the LEGO company, but with fans, finding ways to (...) (17 years ago, 4-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The Future of Trains // Wishlist

(...) Yes you do 'abuse' the system in the sense that Holger means. LEGO trains are designed for children, not hobby use. As much as this may be frustrating and there may be good reasons for TLG to support the 'abuse' of their system they are not a (...) (17 years ago, 5-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)