 Trains / 29537
Re: The Future of Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2007 23:17:54 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.lego, Eric Kingsley wrote:

Minimally a battery powered system would have to pull a 6 wide consist of 10-12 cars for at least an hour to even be considered viable for a show. And that doesn’t even address 8 wide (We have run both on our layouts).

The topic of battery life and pulling power came up today - click here for that thread. Hopefully it can address some of your concerns.