 Trains / 29522
  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) I believe this to be a very bad decision, to discontinue the 9volt system at this time. Perhaps the new electrical system will be better, but at this time, it is still in the planning stage and is curently scheduled to be out in 2009. What do (...) (17 years ago, 1-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) I know how you feel, my recent re-involvement in the hobby has come to a screeching halt. (...) Be sure to tell those interested that the 9V system is discontinued. After all, this is the calamity of the LEGO Group -- they brought this upon (...) (17 years ago, 1-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) Hey Harvey, I think you missed the point in the original post by Steve. The next "Train" will have motors as well. What we do not know is if the motors will fit in existing locomotive designs allowing the trains to look realistic. If the new (...) (17 years ago, 2-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)