 Trains / 29280
Re: sub station?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2007 13:05:53 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
Hey all,
I’m looking to build an electric substation to put on a new module and I need a
little help. Currently my plans are to make it about the size of a 10x10
baseplate but I have no idea where I should start. I kinda realized some of you
have all ready built something like this so I was hoping you might be willing to
share your photos and ideas.  I’ve tried Brickshelf but strangely I couldn't
find a thing.

Anyone willing to help?
Ondrew

Ten x ten is a bit small, but perhaps this will give you some ideas:

Good luck!

Lawrence