 Trains / 29244
Re: Santa Fe B-Unit: OK or not?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2007 07:03:41 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Damon Burke wrote:

James;
This looks exactly like your B-Unit, and no it is not ok to use someone else's
pictures with out at least a nod to them! Foregoing all of the obvious negative
comments that could be thrown around, I think that you have taken the right
position on this. It is nice to see someone look at the positive side rather
than getting all worked up. BTW I am almost done with my El Capitan and BiLevel
build out, thanks again.

Guys:

Thanks for the feedback.  I'll see about sending Kevin a message about it.

later,

James Mathis