 Trains / 28834
    Re: 6-wide Canadian Pacific GE ES44AC —Chris van Lottum
   (...) Thanks Benn It may sound really stupid but I use Excel to prepare my drawings - each drawing element is prepared separately then I do the overall layout. Before you start choking, there are however specific reasons why I use it. It is (...) (17 years ago, 13-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: 6-wide Canadian Pacific GE ES44AC —Benn Coifman
   (...) Heh heh, can't please everyone. James might be right, they are not step by step instructions. But I still thought the presentation was efficient. Your pdf conveys everything (the parts list helps with finding the missing parts). Your effort (...) (17 years ago, 15-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: 6-wide Canadian Pacific GE ES44AC —Bruce S. Chamberlain
   (...) Chris, After building your Prime Mover from the PDF I started in on the loco. I just finished building the loco from the PDF. It was only a little harder than one of James' designs. I had to look up one part in peeron. Also with subassy F (...) (17 years ago, 3-May-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)