 Trains / 28784
Re: Hail to the Chief!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2007 15:15:43 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Chuck Lang wrote:
   I’ve finally muddled my way through the build. I am not sure if I am the only person who has built this particular model, so I figured I’d leave my input. • :: snip :: Thanks again for a great design. I can’t wait to get it on the rails!! Chuck

Thanks for your excellent suggestions and comments. I’ll be building this model in a week or two and will plan to incorporate your suggestions, and any that I note, into the LDD file so that I can post a revision. And, I’ll see if I can adjust the build steps in MLCAD so that the instructions aren’t so cryptic. I’m glad to hear that you like the model overall!

-Jordan