 Trains / 28726
Re: Canadian National ES44DC in 7-wide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 21:19:23 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:
   BS

Hi all,

Back with another American loco. Was going to do a Dash-9 but figured I might as well be environmentally friendly and try its successor instead.

I’ve always wanted to to do the nose bonnet of these with the proper double angle and I’m fairly happy with the solution on this but it did require going to 7-wide. Other than that I think the only other bit that is of much interest is the way I did the vertical bars of the handrails.

That is pretty sweet, Tim. The nose looks fantastic. 7 Wide feels right here as well.

   Hope you like it.

I do. It is another fabulous MOC from you.

I think I just might attempt to build one for myself.

Best,

Jonathan