 Trains / 27893
  The Beer Train

A very simple idea and a very simple train: The Beer Train (URL) All pictures on (URL) During the FIFA Soccer World Cup, the train was operating on a regular basis with up to 10 daily services between Fridge (in Kitchen) via Fuzball to Couch (in (...) (18 years ago, 8-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.fun, lugnet.loc.dk, FTX) !!

  Re: The Beer Train

Cool, I like the way you have taken the effort with the way they look, things like the discharge valve wheel etc. Tim (18 years ago, 8-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: The Beer Train

(...) I love seeing Legos built into usefule real world items, and a Beer Train has to be at the top of the list of usability! (18 years ago, 8-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: The Beer Train

(...) Just in time for Octoberfest! I love it! :) -Anne (18 years ago, 10-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: The Beer Train

This train is awesome! Very well built. I love the color and the design. Next time you should make one that can carry both beer and soda bottles. I love how you held the beer in place, very ingenious! Overall, 9 out of 10. (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)