 Trains / 27878
  PSLTC show at the Puyallup Fair

This year, The Puget Sound Lego Train Club (PSLTC) was asked to be the main model railroad layout for the fair. The layout was a great success and thanks goes out to all of the members and all of the people who helped out with staffing. Pictures: (2 (...) (18 years ago, 1-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.us.wa, FTX) !!

  Re: PSLTC show at the Puyallup Fair

(...) (URL) House on the left>. Are those upside down minifigure chairs? Great look on the tiled siding. The gray airplane windows for (URL) towers/supports>-- nice: Nice layout PSLTC. later, James Mathis (18 years ago, 5-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: PSLTC show at the Puyallup Fair

(...) Yes they are (that's one of Jeff Pelletier's houses). What's scary is that I didn't realize that until a member of the public at the Fair pointed it out. . . (...) Brian (who made the yard) also used those windows structurally for his oil rig (...) (18 years ago, 6-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: PSLTC show at the Puyallup Fair

(...) Yes, those are upside down chairs. It took quite a bit of effort to get windows to work with everything upside down (in case it isn't obvious from that sentence, the house is mine). (...) Brian Kelley does an AMAZING job at setting up the yard (...) (18 years ago, 8-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: PSLTC show at the Puyallup Fair

I like your Conjunction Junction. I was just getting into LEGO as a child when those first aired! (URL) (18 years ago, 12-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)