 Trains / 27878
27877  |  27879
Subject:
PSLTC show at the Puyallup Fair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.us.wa
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2006 19:38:35 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

This year, The Puget Sound Lego Train Club (PSLTC) was asked to be the main model railroad layout for the fair. The layout was a great success and thanks goes out to all of the members and all of the people who helped out with staffing.

Pictures: