 Trains / 26992
Re: Copenhagen S-train, version 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 18:23:59 GMT

Some years ago I had my first attempt at modelling the Copenhagen metropolitan
S-train (4. generation) (<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=23689
Brickshelf folder>). At that time, I was quite happy with the result, I recall,
but looking back on the model now, I'm not quite satisfied with neither the
front nor the curved sidings (well, that's pretty much all of the train!)

With the introduction of the (1->2) x 6 Slope Brick Curved (Couldn't find it on
Peeron?) and some new ideas for close coupling and curved sides, my new version
2 almost built itself:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=173269
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/esbenkolind/S-train-v2/afront1.jpg>>

All the pictures in the <http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=173269
Brickshelf folder>. Reference pictures are found
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=173270 here>.

That does look very impressive, especially the curved side.

Congrats.

--
Dean Earley, Dee (dean@earlsoft.co.uk)

irc:    irc://irc.blitzed.org/