 Trains / 26990
Re: Copenhagen S-train, version 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 18:16:21 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Esben Kolind wrote:
   Hey,

Some years ago I had my first attempt at modelling the Copenhagen metropolitan S-train (4. generation) (Brickshelf folder). At that time, I was quite happy with the result, I recall, but looking back on the model now, I’m not quite satisfied with neither the front nor the curved sidings (well, that’s pretty much all of the train!)

With the introduction of the (1->2) x 6 Slope Brick Curved (Couldn’t find it on Peeron?) and some new ideas for close coupling and curved sides, my new version 2 almost built itself:

You mean these? http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/41747 http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/41748 Sometimes it’s easier to lookup a model that you know has the part you need, and look over the inventory.

snipped

   Esben

Your train rocks. A great combination of techniques. I really like the CC solution.

Mat