 Trains / 26539
  Re: Thoughts on Battery-powered IR-controlled trains

(...) We've been asked for info/catalogues on Lego trains at every train show. They simply are not available in the usual retail outlets which explains why we get the same comment at every train show; "I didn't know Lego made trains".Unfortunately (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Thoughts on Battery-powered IR-controlled trains

Jonathan Reynolds wrote: [...] (...) Man, I loved those old catalogues. In my eyes they were made even more exotic simply due to the fact that we couldn't get any of the 12v stuff here :( When I worked in the Enfield factory in 1986, I even ask the (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)