 Trains / 26453
26452  |  26454
Subject:
Hobby Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2006 22:42:13 GMT

There seems to be a lot of discussion about the new battery powered trains. I
notice that there seems to be a general consensus that the trains are targeted
towards younger kids.

What ever happened to the promised "hobby trains"? I believe this was mentioned
during BrickFest. It led me to believe that there may be powered points and
other such fancy stuff that used to exist in the 12v lines.

Any updates?

Thanks,
Ram