 Trains / 26121
Subject:
Tragon - Not a train, not a dragon...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.events.legoworld
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 09:47:46 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

This is the first online moc by my girlfriend and photographer Megan Rothrock.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Megs/Tragon/002.jpg

After moderation:

Please post any comments!

Mark.
(for Megan)

Re: Tragon - Not a train, not a dragon...