 Trains / 26116
  Re: One New Train in Two Liveries-- Your opinion

(...) James, That is a great model, but I am not your target audience. I love the set, I just can't see spending that much on a train. I say this knowing that I have probably spent almost that much on the trains that I have built myself, but it (...) (19 years ago, 9-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: One New Train in Two Liveries-- Your opinion

(...) Yeah, I'm a little sticker-shocked right now with my purchases to get all the parts for six complete sets! I think a lot of us are willing to shell out a lot of money for our own MOCs. Different story when it comes to buying someone else's (...) (19 years ago, 9-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains)