 Trains / 2491
Re: Next meeting of the Northern Virginia Lego Train Club
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.dc
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 18:21:35 GMT

Oops, I forgot to post this to Lugnet.trains!  Anyways, here it is:

Hello everyone!  The next meeting of the Northern Virginia Lego Train Club
(NOVALTC) has been set.  We will be meeting on Thursday, November 4 at 6:00pm,
in Rosslyn.  If you are interested in joining or visiting, e-mail me or join
the NOVALTC Mailing List at: < www.onelist.com >

We Hope to see you there!

Jeff
NOVALTC Website: