 Organizations / United States / 99
98  |  100
Subject:
Next meeting of the Northern Virginia Lego Train Club
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.dc
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 21:13:09 GMT

Hello everyone!  The next meeting of the Northern Virginia Lego Train Club
(NOVALTC) has been set.  We will be meeting on Thursday, November 4 at 5:30pm,
in Rosslyn.  If you are interested in joining or visiting, e-mail me or join
the NOVALTC Mailing List at: < www.onelist.com >

We Hope to see you there!

Jeff
NOVALTC Website: