 Trains / 24702
    Re: D&RGW coach set —Steven Barile
   I LOVE constructive criticism!!!!! I really appreciate the time and effort that it takes! This is my first time using stickers rather than water slide decals and I kind of don't like them! So you obviously picked up on that vibe. I have some (...) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: D&RGW coach set —Tim David
     (...) One thing I did to get them straight was to make the sticker the height of a whole brick (I was sticking them on whole bricks), I printed cut lines on the sticker sheets to make sure that the lettering was straight on the sticker. I know what (...) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: D&RGW coach set —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Me too. (...) I have the same issue there... How do you apply them? I have found a technique that helps, somewhat... (maybe you use it already, I dunno). Take your clean and oil free Xacto brand model knife and put the corner of the sticker on (...) (19 years ago, 31-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains)