 Trains / 24601
Re: Grand Central Station and 2 wide trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 00:40:31 GMT

BrickBuy wrote:
I finally unpacked (and had to partially rebuild :( ), the micro-scale station I
displayed on Brickfest. I made some pictures, including many of the back or the
station, because that part was hard to see because of its position against the
wall.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=121029<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/brickbuy/Micro/CentralStation/dsc01979.jpg>>

For more pictures of the station and the back (hardbor, Maersk mini ship,
(nude?)-beach and fishermen, and a trainshed click on the above picture.

The 2-wide trains (including a TGV, Jake's Enines, Koploper, Steamengine, adn a
microscale of my own high speed train) can be found by clicking on the picture
below:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=121030<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/brickbuy/Micro/Trains/dsc01995.jpg>>

Paul

COLTC member, Lego Ambassador

That is very cool. By the way, I will **** a brick if anyone figures out
a way to motorize 2-wide trains on LEGO 12v track :)

Chris

By the way, I was thinking of the every so slightly more exceptable 4
letter word for **** a brick :)