 Trains / 22779
    Re: Small mountain with train and road tunnels —Richard W. Schamus
   (...) I'd also suggest more trans-clear/blue brick as well. And just so you all know, it took me about 5+ times to get both of the pond fed watter falls the way that I liked them on both of mountains that I have done. It's not an easy thing to do, (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

        Re: Small mountain with train and road tunnels —Brian Darrow
   Here's a look at a mountain created by Jeramy Spurgeon and me last September. mostly made of burps, plus it has a waterfall. Hope you like it. (URL) has a lot of the features that everyone has been talking about in these post. Brian D (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)