 Trains / 22195
  Re: train width

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote: (blather blather blather... as if analysing the *height of a minifig* gets you anywhere... analyse the WIDTH, I say... then you get 12 wide as the right answer (0) ) Scale, schmale. I build 6 wide trains for the (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: train width

(...) You're definitely on the right ... track. I can get ... on ... board ... with that notion. Ugh, I'm terrible ;) (...) Cleverer? I'd take exception, but I'm currently in my thinking-man pose contemplating complex and elegantly functional wheel (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)