 Trains / 21679
Re: MOC 36 Axle Schnabel Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 05:42:31 GMT

Congrats on the build Bruce.  Can't wait to see some post-moderated photos.
You should really post deep links for pre-mod works...

Rob

"Bruce S. Chamberlain" <sten@woz.org> wrote in message
This is the first MOC I have posted. I have built a 36 Axle Schnabel Car. • My
main goal was to build the longest train car, modeled on a real one, that • would
go around a lego curve. From the pictures here

I have succeeded. However, if I make the load any longer it will not make • it
around a 180 degree turn. Speaking of loads the real car can transport 850 • tons.
I am afraid it is not very well detailed. You can see pictures of the real • car
here

http://southern.railfan.net/schnabel/cars/cebx800/cebx800.html

Please let me know what you think.
Thanks,