 Trains / 21635
Re: LEGO Track Geometry page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 05:34:51 GMT

In lugnet.trains, William R. Ward wrote:
   I’ve put together a page with some of my thoughts about LEGO track geometry. Please take a look and tell me what you think!

http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/ideas/trains/track-layout/

--Bill.

Hey, Thanks for posting this. It will prove usefull when it comes to planing my next layout. thank you for throwing this together. OnDrew NILTC