 Trains / 21470
Re: 12 axle Schnabel - virtual MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 21:51:43 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
news:HnwEII.10C2@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.trains, Rob Hendrix wrote:
RATS!!!!

"Nice model!", says Rob as he scurries off to make his own 32 axle • Schnabel.

Um... 34 axle, right modboy? the current record is 32...

++Lar

Nope.  Since no company has ever made a real Schnabel car over 36 axles,
that is what I'll shoot for.  Anything above 36 axles would be a model of a
nonexistant car.  I'll be the first to build and document a 36er and will
also be making the longest by doing so. :)  Unless somebody beats me to the
punch, which is just fine.  I'll still hold certain  records (rail racing
LOL)...

brickmodder