 Trains / 21459
Re: 12 axle Schnabel - virtual MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 17:50:46 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Rob Hendrix wrote:
I finally finished my newest virtual MOC - a 12 axle depressed center flat
car (Schnabel).  Check it out at http://www.brickmodder.net (click on "The
Other" brick).  I added color to this one and believe it turned out great!

Feedback please!

BM

Hi Rob!

Your Schnabel wagon is great - both the virtual one and the real one in grey as
well! I think I do even prefer the real one against the other.

But concerning your question:
"Schnabel Car -World's longest 6 wide Lego train car?"
I have to dissapoint you. Arne Hackstein (nickmname: Spielbude) built this car
in May 2000 and it seems to be evidently longer than yours (but of course it is
by far less advanced in design).

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ben/Test/long_train_spielbude.jpg

That one has 32 axles and is in fact built after a real prototype as far as I
remember!

Leg Godt!

Ben