 Trains / 21449
Re: Pictures from the NGLTC display at the November Greenberg show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 18:52:13 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, James Trobaugh wrote:
   In lugnet.trains.org, John Gerlach wrote:

   Dang, as someone who has been working on a 4-6-6-4 for several months, I’m insanely jealous - and I’d love to see some more pictures as to how it works!

Not that I’d be trying to (ahem) “borrow” ideas, or anything... *grin*

Sorry John, I tried to take some close up shots of it but they didn’t come out well due to the lighting in the hall and the fact that the parts are all black. Next time I’ll try harder, maybe John Warren can post some insight for you on how it all works.

I suspect that what a lot of us want to know is what’s the skinny on those black spoked wheels...