 Trains / 21447
    Re: Draft of a new driver wheel —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) Hi Tim! ??You are asking why I demand this (bigger than set 7750 and smaller than set 396)? Both sizes do exist. So I see no highly urgent need for those. The size inbetween is not only a compromise, but in my eyes the golden center. (...) (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Draft of a new driver wheel —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) A third party wheel CLEARLY could NOT have the LEGO logo on it... so your solution of sizing an opening to let the user insert a 1x1 round plate (and thus having the logo on there if they wish) is absolutely brilliant. It ALSO leaves the door (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

         Re: Draft of a new driver wheel —Tim David
     (...) I'd missed the fact that the 'cover' could be a 1X1 round, that is a veryy good idea. One of my misgivings with a cover was the fact of outside framed locos so this would be best all round Tim (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Draft of a new driver wheel —Tim David
   (...) Sorry, I wasn't saying that I though that this was the wrong size, just wondering how you arrived at it. (...) Yes, I should have looked better at the images. The ring aroung the middle of the pin (or where the middle of the pin would be if it (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)