 Trains / 21313
21312  |  21314
Subject:
GMLTC to show at St Paul MN GATS this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 06:21:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The Greater Minnesota LEGO Train Club
will be showing this weekend at the
Great American Train Show (GATS)
http://www.greatamericantrainshow.com/maps/STP10-03/STPTInfo/STPInternet%20Copy.htm

Join us at the
RiverCentre
143 West Fourth St
St Paul, MN

Saturday & Sunday
October 25 & 26, 2003
11:00 am - 5:00 pm, both days

We hope to feature the debut of two new modules at this show and as always
guests are invited to bring along their own rolling stock to run on our layout!
--
Bill
(TooMuchDew)