 Trains / 21313
  GMLTC to show at St Paul MN GATS this weekend

The Greater Minnesota LEGO Train Club will be showing this weekend at the Great American Train Show (GATS) (URL) us at the RiverCentre 143 West Fourth St St Paul, MN Saturday & Sunday October 25 & 26, 2003 11:00 am - 5:00 pm, both days We hope to (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

  Re: GMLTC to show at St Paul MN GATS this weekend

(...) Sweet, I'm going to go see this! I never hear about shows in our area. See everyone there! e. (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains.org)