 Trains / 21312
21311  |  21313
Subject:
IndyLUG Oct 18,19 GATS pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 03:45:32 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Here's the pics from the IndyLUG layout this past weekend October 18th &
19th at Indianapolis.  These pics are pretty comprehensive and will give
everybody a look at the things we are doing out here in Indiana.

Mark Peterson's include a very thorough review of the Friday setup, then the
show on Saturday and Sunday:

David Gregory's depict the excellent work he did on his Amish farm and barn
raising.

Jeramy Spurgeon's show lots of the little details as well as a great
overview.

Hope you find something you like,
Brian Darrow