 Trains / 21160
Re: pbForth Does DCC!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 07:44:27 GMT

My project is along a quite different track,  I am attempting to create the DCC
control packets with a PC sound card feeding an 'H' bridge power booster.

I think my hardware is finished as I have checked it far as I can using an
osciloscope but I have a long way to go with the software.

Regarding the question of sensors,  considering that the big advantage of DCC is
that we do not need to develop complicate wiring networks for driving the DCC
devices it would be neat if we could monitor the sensors within the DCC wiring
too.