 Trains / 20189
Re: Top 10 List involving Monorail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 18:05:59 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Frank Filz wrote:
Unfortunately, it seems very unlikely it will ever return, at least not
in the same form.

True.

I will have to agree with Paul though.  I know it is quite selfish, but I like
thinking that three of the sets I have are worth so much more than I originally
paid for them.  I have two 6990s (one of which was free) and one 6399.  I need
to work on my SO's brother to try to get a his 6991 for cheap.  In the unlikely
event of a remake, it would be nice to see the 6347 again (I missed out on the
points).

-Hendo