 Trains / 20186
Subject:
Top 10 List involving Monorail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 15:32:21 GMT

Go visit http://www.rotule.qc.ca/top10/ and tell us what you'd do so that LEGO
makes and/or releases Monorail sets again !

Terry

Re: Top 10 List involving Monorail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 16:10:14 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Terry Prosper wrote:
Go visit http://www.rotule.qc.ca/top10/ and tell us what you'd do so that LEGO
makes and/or releases Monorail sets again !

Terry

Although I've already submitted my entry for your Top 10 (btw thanks for
thinking my previous entries were (very) funny), I secretly, and very selfishly,
hope that TLC will not re-release momorail. I've spend way too much money on
monorail items for my layout. This weekend I'll start building with it, and hope
to have pics soon.
Included in the layout will be 180+ straights, 100 curves, many switches, and 25
complete trains. I've build a test layout, with bare trains (so just motors with
bases attached), and a 6-level layout with all these trains whirling by is
really cool. I hope that in a few months I'll be able to finish this monorail
spectacle.

Paul

(who could still use more straights...)

Re: Top 10 List involving Monorail