 Trains / 19148
Re: My bridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.znap
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 00:03:54 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Brian Kendig writes:
Thanks, everyone, for showing me some of the bridges you've made.  Here
are some photos of what I finally came up with:

http://www.enchanter.net/lj/bridge/

It uses nearly all the black and green Znap that I have.  It sags a
little when a train's going over it, but I ran the heaviest trains I
could find and nothing gave way under stress.  :)

That's a neat bridge Brian!

With regard to sag, I wouldn't worry - you'd be surprised how much real
bridges deflect under load!

ROSCO