 Trains / 19118
  My bridge

Thanks, everyone, for showing me some of the bridges you've made. Here are some photos of what I finally came up with: (URL) uses nearly all the black and green Znap that I have. It sags a little when a train's going over it, but I ran the heaviest (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.znap)

  Re: My bridge

(...) Looks great. As far as the "sagging" goes, use more diagonals in the boxes under the arches. That should help it. (21 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.znap)

  Re: My bridge

(...) That's a neat bridge Brian! With regard to sag, I wouldn't worry - you'd be surprised how much real bridges deflect under load! ROSCO (21 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.znap)