 Trains / 19107
Re: Building a three-foot bridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.znap
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 20:33:22 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Brian Kendig writes:
I want to build a bridge to cross a one-meter gap between two train
platforms.  The bridge must hold two straight lengths of track, spaced
with one trackwidth between them (the distance there would be if you
snapped two cross-intersection track pieces together).

Brian:

I've built some ZNAP and Technic bridges of similar lengths but haven't run
into the twisting problem. Any chance you can post a picture of what you
have? That would help a lot.

Cary