 Trains / 18971
    Re: Train(ee) newbie wants to know how large table? —Harvey Henkelman
   In lugnet.trains, Tobbe Arnesson writes: <snip> (...) Hello there Tobbe, I live in a studio apartment and have room to mount my layout on a 30"× 72" banquet table w/folding legs. Featuring an oval with a passing siding, I intend to incorporate a (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Train(ee) newbie wants to know how large table? —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) My g/f expressed a wish to have a rail long enough for the train to vanish out of sight for a while. I think I need a bigger apartment even *before* I move in to the new one :) Not to mention a increased budget for all that rail... Why is that (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)