 Trains / 17973
Re: Call for expressions of interest: train *operation* get-together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 04:20:08 GMT

Interest here, Pacific Northwest is a long way from Arkansas, but I think i
could get us some place like a church fellowship hall in the St Louis area.
Good central location, good air, if there is any interest let me know.  You
guys in the NW might want to pilot this and then lets us Midwest/Southerns
recreate in this area.

Our business is working with churches and their insurance program, so I have
a high degree of confidence that could be put together.  MSLTC show schedule
looks full till about May but after that we're game.

Matthew Greene
MSLTC

In lugnet.trains, Kevin Wilson writes:
During the train roundtable at NWBrickCon, among other subjects we talked
about the possibility of building a layout for realistic operation rather
than round-and-round loops for public viewing. Between Vancouver and
Seattle, 6 or so people expressed interest in trying it, so I'm asking who
else might be interested.

snipped to save space.

So, who might be interested in something like this? Yes, I'm volunteering to
organise it if there's enough interest (and maybe even if there isn't!) :-)

Kevin